Tuesday, August 8, 2017

My 28mm Collection

While I started war-gaming with 15mm (DBA), for a very long period I was a 28mm wargamer. Most of my friends played Warhmmaer 40k and most were committed to 28mm. But I never fully felt happy with either choice. Now-days I primarily war-game in  6-10mm scales, as I prefer either large scale operational games like BBB, or large skirmish games like IABSM (company level). I do have 28mm figures for war-gaming, the survivors of a previous era (A 1500 pts Space Marine force, and am ixed GW-Perry Minis 28mm force for Fantasy Games). But nowadays I relegate 28mm to small skirmish games (like Saga). And I collect them and paint them as collector figures, just like I used to do with 54mm figures. Here I will present some pictures of my 28mm figurine collection. There are two themes. One is the Napoleonic Era (Perry, Victrix, Foundry), and the other the Balkan Wars (Tiger Miniatures) Enjoy!




















No comments: